Why tie up your savings in a CD when you could be earning more in a savings account? The Buckeye Championship Savings account is a high-balance savings account that pays you more.
on balances $50,000-$99,999
on balances $100,000-$499,999
- Higher balances earn higher rates
- Maximize earnings with accessibility to funds
- 3.50% APY* on balances $50,000 to $99,999.99
- 3.75% APY* on balances $100,000 to $499,999.99
- 0.25% APY* if balance is below $50,000
- Rate based on average daily balance
- No monthly maintenance fees or statement fee
- Free online banking
- Free mobile banking
- Free e-statements
- $50 minimum deposit to open
*Annual percentage yield (APY) accurate as of March 14, 2023 and assumes interest remains on deposit. Minimum opening deposit of $50.00. The interest rate for the Buckeye Championship Savings with balances between $50,000.00 to $99,999.99 is 3.50% APY. Balances $100,000.00 to $499,999.00 is 3.75% APY. BSB reserves the right to not pay interest on balances above $500,000.00. Balances below $50,000.00 earn 0.25% APY. Fees may reduce earnings. Compounded and credited monthly. Rates and other account terms subject to change. Limited time offer.