Your Deposits are Safe at Buckeye State Bank
With the recent failure of Silicon Valley Bank, you may have questions surrounding how this could impact you or Buckeye State Bank(BSB). First, rest assured your deposits are safe with Buckeye State Bank. Below are a few reasons why:
- Buckeye State Bank is a “well-capitalized” (the highest regulatory definition), FDIC-insured financial institution.
- Our bank maintains a 5-star Bauer rating, the highest rating from Bauer Financial, a bank safety and soundness rating agency since 1983.
- Being FDIC-insured means that your deposit accounts are insured up to $250,000 by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, backed by the full faith and credit of the U.S government.
- We also offer expanded FDIC insurance above $250,000 up to $50 million through ICS and CDARS. If this product is of interest to you or your company, please contact us.
- We are local. Why is that important? Our loans and our deposits are located in the Buckeye State, not in California. We don’t invest in start-up fin-techs or crypto. We invest in local homes, cars and businesses.
- Lastly, Buckeye State Bank has always had a practice of safe, secure operations, founded in 1885, navigating the Great Depression of the 30’s, the Great Inflation of the 70’s and the Great Recession of the 2000’s. We were there then, and we are here today and tomorrow.