Switching to Buckeye State Bank is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
Don't have a Buckeye State Bank account yet? View our types of Checking and Savings Accounts. Open your account online or stop by and see us to open an account.
As a local bank, not only are we able to provide you with the highest level of technology needed to efficiently manage your money — we also provide service you won’t find anywhere else.
Do you currently have direct deposit? Transfer or establish them to your Buckeye State Bank account.
You will need:
- Employer or initiator's name and address, Buckeye State Bank ACH routing/transit number, and Buckeye State Bank account number (We can assist you with this information)
- To transfer or establish Direct Deposit, you will need the Direct Deposit Transfer Form
- After filling out the form above you will then need to supply it to the company that makes the direct deposit into your account
Do you currently have automatic payments? Transfer or establish them to your Buckeye State Bank account.
You will need:
- Your latest statement with your billing information
- Buckeye State Bank ACH routing/transit number
- Buckeye State Bank account number, so you may transfer (We can assist you with this information)
- Previous bank account information, so you may cancel
- To transfer or establish you will the need the Automatic Payment Transfer Form
- After filling out the above form you will then need to supply it to the biller.
Optional: When you set up Buckeye State Bank online banking you can use our free online bill pay and pay your bills in minutes, or use our mobile banking option. Learn more about online banking. You can complete your transactions online and make either a one-time or recurring payment. Track your payments and update your payment instructions at any time.
Close your old bank account.
Stop using your former bank account, but be sure to keep enough funds in it to cover any outstanding checks, automatic withdrawals, and automatic payments. Once your last transaction has cleared, you are ready to close your former accounts. Please see former bank policy for closing accounts. To close your former bank account, you will need the Account Closing Request Form.