Stay on top of company funds with our electronic cash management services. We offer ACH origination and Positive Pay, so you can handle everyday transactions efficiently.
- Conduct a number of outgoing payments 24/7, electronically:
- Make electronic payments
- Collect electronic payments
- Directly deposit employee payroll
- Upload payroll file information from your payroll preparer
- Pay state and federal taxes
- An up-to-date record of transactions is available via online banking or account statements
- Schedule one-time or recurring outgoing payments
- Efficient and accurate processing, providing more visibility to your cash position
- Improve cash flow
- Increase productivity by automating processes
- Cut down on employee resources and time
- Increase accuracy; reduces human error
- Eliminates wastes and expenses associated with paper checks
- Easy, same-day, safe movement of funds
- Initiate domestic and international wire transfers
- Initiate wire instructions from the convenience of your office
- Save time and company resources
- Schedule one-time transfers or create recurring templates for future use
- Improves fraud detection
- Automatically compares checks presented for payment to those in your in your check issued file
- Sends alerts when a mismatch occurs
- You decide whether or not to approve the payment
- Timely return of money should fraud occur
- Enjoy increased peace of mind knowing your information is receiving increased security
How It Works
- Upload a data file from your accounts payable system or manually enter check information into the Business Online Banking solution.
- Buckeye State Bank will match all checks being presented for payment against your issuance information.
- If a check serial number and dollar amount match an issuance record, we will pay the check automatically.
- If there is a discrepancy between the serial number and dollar amount, we will report the check as an "exception."
- Based on your review, "exception" checks will either be honored and paid or rejected and returned.
Fees for cash management services may apply.