Why tie up your savings in a CD when you could be earning more in a savings account? The Buckeye Championship Savings account is a high-balance savings account that pays you more.
on balances $50,000-$99,999
on balances $100,000-$499,999
- Higher balances earn higher rates
- Maximize earnings with accessibility to funds
- 3.00% APY* on balances $50,000 to $99,999.99
- 3.75% APY* on balances $100,000 to $499,999.99
- 0.25% APY* if balance is below $50,000 or above $500,000
- Rate based on average daily balance
- No monthly maintenance fees or statement fee
- Free online banking
- Free mobile banking
- Free e-statements
- $50 minimum deposit to open
*Annual percentage yield (APY) and interest rates accurate as of December 1, 2022. The interest rate for the Buckeye Championship Savings with balances between $50,000.00 to $99,999.99 is 3.50%. Balances $100,000.00 to $249,999.99 is 3.75%. Balances $250,000.00 and above currently earn 0.25%. Balances below $50,000.00 earn 0.25%. Fees may reduce earnings. When your balances falls into a specific rate tier, your balance will earn the applicable rate in effect. Rates subject to change. Limited time offer.